KRAKEN Hydra 5000+ | dimmable in 4 levels, red and UV light, as well as spot
This professional UW video light meets all the requirements that a UW photographer/filmmaker is looking for in lighting design: an extremely strong and uniform video light without light spots up to the edge area (5000 lumens), dimmable in 4 levels, red and UV light, as well as spot.
With the remote control available as accessories, up to 2 luminaires can be controlled from the camera.
In case of emergency, the UW lamp KRAKEN Hydra 5000+
the SOS signal “morsen”… an additional security aspect.
The KRAKEN Hydra is just 13 centimetres long,
with a diameter of 5.5 centimeters, with a weight of 560 grams a real lightweight.
The noble lamp lies loosely in the hand, equipped with an interchangeable lithium ion battery, which generates 65 minutes of floodlight with a beam angle of 110° degrees under water at full power (uninhibited).
The removable battery system allows the use of several batteries that can be easily exchanged between dives.
– 5000 lumens as video light (flood spotlight/ 800 as spotlight)
– CRI 92
– Illumination angle under water: 110°
– Lighting time: at 100 video light: 65 minutes
– Battery charging indicator
– Dimming: Video light 100/ 75/ 50/ 25 Spotlight 100 / 50/ 25
– Insert depth Max: 100 meters
– Dimensions: 55.2 mm diameter / 130 mm length
– Weight: 560 size/ underwater 280 gr.
Battery installation is very easy and fast.
Included in the scope of delivery is the lamp, replacement battery, charger (110/220V), arm connection YS, safety line, and transport box.
The lamp head is watertight encapsulated, so that in the very unlikely event of a water intrusion, at most the battery is damaged and, if necessary. must be exchanged.