AQUATICA Panasonic AGH5 UW Case, Lumix DC-GH5
The AGH 5 UW case for the Panasonic AGH5 is already supplied with a high-quality magnifying socular. In addition, Aquatica offers 2 large eyepieces (45° / 90°). These viewfinders are easy to install yourself, so the housing can also be easily retrofitted.
Case Weight: 2.45 kg
Housing Dimensions: 194 mm x 147 mm x 114 mm
Lightning connection variations:
- 35000-OPT Aquatica case for Panasonic GH5 with 2x optical flash connection
- 35000-NK Aquatica case for Panasonic GH5 with a Nikonos flash connection
- 35000-IKE Aquatica case for Panasonic GH5 with an Ikelite flash connection
Main Features AQUATICA Panasonic AGH5 UW Enclosure
- Perfect and ergonomic positioning of all controls.
- All functions ergonomic and easily accessible, even with thick gloves.
- Very small case suitable for the compact Panasonic AGH5 Micro 4/3 format.
- Innovative and ergonomic camera transmissions.
- Optical flash triggering by means of a flash trigger (in the OPT version) or with Nikonos/ Ikelite flash connection.
- Large port system and port extension system for a wide range of optics.
- Best and most edible handles on the market, removable and extendable
- Three blind fittings for additional accessories such as external monitor, surface transmission, vacuum test system.
- Eight (8) additional threads for attaching accessories to the housing.
- Operating depth selectable 80/ or 130 m (orderable ex works at no extra charge)
- Manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure a long service life
- Aluminum housing made of full material milled, anodized and PU steam coated.
- Aquatica Security Extender Closures.
Short Facts Camera Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5:
20.3MP Digital Live MOS sensor
4K video capacity
5-Axis In Body Image Stabilizer
0.76 x 3.68m-Dot OLED viewfinder
Massive Magnesium Alloy Case
Up to 12 FPS recording speed
Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
3.2” LCD monitor
Surveyor moisture and vacuum sensor :
The AQUATICA Panasonic AGH5 UW Enclosure is already delivered pre-installed with the Surveyor Moisture and Vacuum System. The pressure valve and the vacuum pump can be ordered as accessories. With this system, the housing can be checked for possible leaks (dirt or defective O-ring e.g.) be tested.