Aquatica Underwater Housing for the SONY Alpha 6300
Extremely small, lightweight and handy are the outstanding features of the new Aquatica case for the SONY Alpha 6300.
The SONY Alpha 6300 captures images up to 24MP and video in 4K and is therefore a real alternative to larger DSLR cameras.
The camera is made of a special magnesium alloy and is largely dust and moisture protected.
AQUATICA Housing Innovations:
– Battery mounting sled: as an accessory Aquatica offers a unique battery mounting slide, which supplies the camera with additional energy.
– Large viewfinder, or the large angle viewfinder for subsequent installation.
– Adjustable ergonomic handles, interesting especially for “cold water divers” with thick gloves.
– Housing can be used with and/or without handles – according to individual preference.
– 3 different flash connectors: Nikonos V, Ikelite or optical
– Large, visually excellent port range, plan ports for macro shooting and various dome ports made of optical mineral and acry glass.
– Each Aquatica case has sacrificial anades to prevent electrolytic corrosion.
– Easy camera installation
Case: milled from the full block (aluminium 6061 T6, special seawater resistant alumimium alloy) hard anodized and additionally PU vapor coated. All bushings are made of high quality V4A steel and double O-ring sealed. The housing has 2 flash connections.
Special offer: When purchasing an A6300 case and a DELTA 3 flash arm, the 2nd arm is free! Please contact us!