AQUATICA AD 850 for NIKON DSLR D 850
with 2 flash connections.
Thanks to modern manufacturing methods, the NIKON D 850 UW housing is 12 lighter than its predecessors NIKON D 800/ Nikon D 810.
Nevertheless, the compressive strength/insert depth remains at a maximum depth of 130 m. (2 versions available ex works: 90m and 130m)
All main functions are ergonomically easy to reach with the right hand without taking them off the handle.
Although the NIKON D 850 is larger than the D 500, the case is the same size.
The camera controls are also similarly designed.
Nikon D850 Main Features:
- 45.7MP Digital SLR
- BSI Full-Frame Image Sensor
- No Optical Low-pass filter
- 4k Ultra HD video recording
- 3.2” Tilting touch screen
- Wi-Fi, NFC & Bluetooth
- Largest and brightest eyepiece of all DSLR cameras
- Extremely long battery capacity
New self-aligning camera controls:
Another innovation to previous enclosures are the newly developed self-aligning camera controls. With the AD 850 housing, for example, the on/off and the “live view” transmission are built spring-loaded, so that it is not necessary to put these functions in a special position before the camera installation.
In addition, the functions “Lens Locking”, “AF Mode” and “FN1” are housed in the housing slide, so that the camera can be easily retracted into the housing without having to pull out any transmission elements.
The following camera functions are controlled directly with your right finger:
- Shutter speed
- Front and rear dial
- ISO setting
- White balance
- AF A
- Exposure compensation
- Live View
- A new AF lever thatmakes it possible (whether small or large hand!) to press the AF function key at the same time and select the shutter speed.
- The ISO adjustment lever is positioned in such a way that this is reached with the right thumb without having to release the handle.
The abnhemable (important for transport) handles are ergonomically shaped. They are light, shaped from a piece (can’t break apart or rust) and lie perfectly in your hands with or without gloves. On the older side there are 2 internal threads to, for example, attach a light arm.
On the upper part of the housing there is another thread to mount e.g.: an adjustment light.
3 tripod threads are located in the caseback.
Surveyor Humidity Alarm System:
The Aquatica UW case NIKON D 850 is already delivered with the Surveyor sensor. This sensor warns of moisture ingress. In addition, there is optional possibility to equip the housing with a vacuum test system (vacuum valve and pump) to be on the “completely” safe side.
The Aquatica D 850 comes with a Galileo condensation. This high-quality exploration finder shows a bright and large picture and gives a clear and good view of the camera eyepiece.
For the optimal insight of the camera eyepiece there are optional ly2 large sports viewfinders (Aqua View 90°/ 45°) which are easy to install yourself (can already be ordered or installed yourself afterwards)
- 20084-OPT Aquatica UW housing for Nikon D850 with two optical connectors
- 20084-NK Aquatica UW housing for NikonD850 with two Nikonos connectors
- 20084-IKE Aquatica UW housing for Nikon D850 with an Ikelite connection
Main Features Aquatica NIKON D 850 UW Enclosure
- Wide range of safe and high quality ports, port extension and lens accessories for your underwater lens selection.
- Easy and safe installation of additional eyepieces – without tool
- Extremely ergonomic camera function selection.
- All camera functions can also be selected with thick gloves
- Safe, entrenchable and quickly changeable port system.
- Most comfortable handle system on the market.
- Precise, fast and easy camera installation.
- 2 additional blind extensions (surface transmission, external monitor e.g.).
- Maximum operating depth 130 m (90m/ 130 version available ex works at extra charge)
- Made from the best materials, with the best machines. Seawater resistant alunminium, anodized and PU steam coated. (Against electrolytic corrosion – sacrificial annodes)
The Aquatica AD 850 for the NIKON DSLR D 850 weighs only 3.1kg!
Dimensions: (with mounted handles) 360 mm x 180 mm x 145mm
(without handles) 255 mm/